Saturday, February 13, 2016

Peek into the soul of Tibet back later than body

Through the layers of clouds, bright glare of sunlight dizzying. Me, standing frozen in the light, ethereal looking from West to East, spinning prayer wheels. Nearby, I seem to be able to see the Lama repeated verses from the song, turned into a great big bird, reflecting the blueness of the Lake, toward the Sun jumped up, shake the wings blow the colorful prayer flags ... ...

I well know, this just seems to be no dream. Since I came back in Tibet, often consciously see this scene: in overtime on the way home after midnight to see the colorful lights outside the window, the hole is this picture; or early in the morning when I wake up, do not remember exactly what happened in the dream, but in the end travel pictures, had been in the same scene ... ... And friends about this strange feeling, they say I'm experiencing oxygen-drunk-delirious.

Maybe so, but I prefer to give myself explained, my soul, than a step late.

This is my 2 midnight suddenly got up from the bed, turn on the computer started recording because. This is a journey in the past, never feeling.

Peek into the soul of Tibet back later than body

P.S. May not be a standard travel because of work in this line in the body. But even in a hurry, but it is a memorable, it would be very strongly want to share this way of thought. Chengdu Jiuzhaigou beauty of winter food places

Meet by chance, eager

In Tibet, I, like many people, I imagine that she must have been a destination for life, must go to once in a lifetime. Perhaps because of all the people who come back from there will be excited to describe the beauty and vowed that, be sure to go to second. Although a lot of it, everyone uses "beauty" this custom bad words to describe where the Ethereal magic. But I think to blame perhaps but its beauty is indescribable, because excited eyes and dancing like that, let you know this is not 13 to fit it. Of course, all this was the anticipation. I always thought that, if it were to go to a place like this, must be done to prepare before-time, Raiders, and Mei Mei's own.

But because the working relationship, I followed the teams set off in a hurry.

This is mainly to test the Honda hybrid at high altitude performance, so driving is inevitable – Honda ~~, high altitude Qinghai-Tibet line is inevitable--~~, this will inevitably behind, it is the ultimate test of my weak body. Golmud directly after 4768 metres from 2800 meters of Kunlun mountains, crossed the tanggula mountains of 5231 meters ... ... In fact, simply by looking at the data, I don't feel anything, because I have always been on the space time is not much concept.

Even so, "you may have a fever, you'd be vomiting gastric juice up your headaches, can't sleep even if it was trapped to death, you may even be pulmonary edema if you have a cold, that's 70% death rate ... ..." people into Tibet in early to a mental construction, really good?

Then, a week before departure, I was really cold.

But for a passionate people, will be able to overcome all that. My circle of friends, said "when you get sick, psychologically cannot admit that they are ill, or too sick......" and I say to myself every day, I didn't have a cold, is rhinitis had made. I never ate cold medicine, morning, noon and night drinking twice under times of 999 ganmaoling.

Such efforts, in order to be able to come with her.

DAY

1

Geermu city > Kunlun > Hoh XIL > Tanggula > Damxung County

The year 2015-08-04

Cinephiles, March

P.S. This is not the first day of the diary, but driving on the road (Golmud-Lhasa) list, because these days is a vehicle test and move on, therefore, recorded for everyone to understand that we only gradually closer to Lhasa on the way, physical and psychological, for self drive reference. This section is kind of the journal nature, but it is exposing himself in work, in the beauty of the free State, as such, does not seem well, o (╯-╰) o but do not record the way beauty, and feel very sad, please forgive my tangled ~

Personal travel travel look back after Day2 of the record.

Let us talk about the legendary high. Tibet's main task is to test the Honda hybrid system performance, such as high altitude continues uphill for the dynamic performance of impact, the impact on fuel consumption, but have, in fact, this is a team of men tested.

I'm really not sure legends, is more tall and strong man, more seriously whether this kind of thing is really high, since all the men on the team, regardless of height, fat, thin, weak, without exception, have experienced high and sustained anti-. VVV, just reaches Golmud fever led directly flew back to Beijing. Others at more than 4,500 meters the tuotuo River overnight that night, the fever of about 38 degrees. Should be considered a high fever, and I'm not sure, as I'm always less than 36 degree temperature, I think 38 degrees will burn right through me. We didn't even eat dinner, returned to their room went to sleep.

But in fact, "sleep," "no" "" ^ _ ^

Sleep for a long time, it seemed like overnight, should get up finishing off. But at the time, "WHAT?" Only 10 minutes. I thought it was just my headaches's results next day exchange experiences and found them all much better than this, no one's sleep. Also, many people are repeating the same dream, colleagues jokingly referred to as "infinite loop dreams". Just as I began to say that kind of feeling, but they are in at the moment, full transfer is working, and I was back in the country, enduring.

High sick like this you just said, is just the first night felt nothing. Then on the way, accompanied by a fever, vomiting, headaches, and even the early pulmonary edema. I just don't know the words to describe how we distort the face. Medicine bag, next fastest is referred to as "miracle cure" pain pills. This time, I think of it, their faces are not recorded, so you can laugh at later. Say this, it is because, Miss Zhao is not high. I assessment threw proud Johnson to said, no high anti-of people, are no qualification and you exchange high anti-of feel, also is regrets ~~ but actually, I is has high anti-of, I of left eye congestive, eye like to burst pulp, to feel little, I unloading off has contact lenses, and with framework, no Shang makeup, on such II has Baji to was took has first days of silly of photos. (I think my customers will be unhappy I made this photo, the car is destroyed, but I really want to be cars, ~~).

Peek into the soul of Tibet back later than body

But what you must understand is, when you concentrate on work when will you forget some things, such as eating. So, when everyone is attracted by beauty, when even high discomfort were forgotten, much less demanding work that hard. This should not be, right!?

 

My camera records starting in "the towering Kunlun mountains, mountains." Two large stone stand in the desert, alone and which gave me the first shock.

Peek into the soul of Tibet back later than body

Turn a beat, are the big vision.

Peek into the soul of Tibet back later than body Peek into the soul of Tibet back later than body

Echoed a train with our team, originally plain sight, at this time, he also made me strangely moved. Especially later went to Tibet Museum, saw a picture of when the PLA into the reservoir road, this was feeling.

Peek into the soul of Tibet back later than body

In the car in a daze, she ran into the Kunlun mountain mineral water, you're really here.

Peek into the soul of Tibet back later than body

There are stretches of snow-capped mountains. Sitting in a car looking out into the distance, instantly think of Haagen-Dazs. I keep telling my colleagues, the clouds are like pictures posted here, seems very real feeling. Do not know whether it is because Beijing has too long did not see because of the blue sky and white clouds.

Peek into the soul of Tibet back later than body

Passing through the Hoh XIL national nature reserve, think film directed by Lu Chuan. This time, the head popped in "faith" the serious and abstract nouns.

Peek into the soul of Tibet back later than body Peek into the soul of Tibet back later than body

Later, along the way, meet a lot of yak, Tibetan Antelope has never encountered, do not know what number is less, or they had rarely seen the need to use up a lot of luck? I hope it is the latter.

When the "Welcome to Tibet" when these characters appeared, I was thrilled to underground car and can't wait to March across the door, grinning like a heartless. This means that, in the heart of the place is near at hand.

Over the tanggula, 5231 meters of road, where where where what is above sea level.

This is the Red land. While this is all the way open and distant, but natural in this wide, between changing sand clay, blue sky and white clouds. I don't know how to describe the scenery changes, just feeling, any frame is a picture.

Therefore, when you set foot on this land, when I really feel "than" the subtlety of this custom bad words.

Encountered mantell and brother of tent ... ...

 

Is Hou half small title is "March", a is because I feel we really of is slammed of, are uncomfortable into such has also in on, and, handsome buddy also in radio inside mutual ridicule with each other of embarrassing State, each Taiwan car shake drive window, that laughter on will series into wilderness in of song; II is because along the, whenever can overtaking of place, we FUNTEC HYBRID on no ambition of when (full of pride have, here customer should to applause).

Visited Tibet knows that, taking into account the above sea level leads to reduced oxygen levels affect the dynamic performance of the vehicle and road conditions and other factors, generally you will select large SUV into Tibet. But because of the i-MMD the world's most efficient two-motor hybrid system, through the power of the engine to power the motor, does not directly drive the wheels, so the environmental impact is small, so not weak like turbocharged and naturally aspirated and gas. Whether you are large-displacement, whether SUV, than you, did not discuss at all. Each time you pass, I'm particularly fond of Joseph to look each SUV owners, and they laughed, throwing a Leer, that feeling special praise.

I would like to get a word in small ads, as the world's most efficient hybrid cars, fuel efficient, it is necessary, the professional team test, the results are beyond my own imagination, a tank of 60L, was able to run 1306KM much! Test data to know in Beijing is a tank can run 1475KM, was more than more than more than 100 km on, but here, but plateau, plateau and plateau.

If after the next year (Honda's hybrid vehicles next year on domestic) driving to Tibet, can really be considered Honda's hybrid.

Occupational disease o (╯-╰) o

Geermu city

Kunlun

Hoh XIL

Tanggulashankou

Damxung County

DAY

2

Namco > Lhasa

The year 2015-08-05

Hidden Lake, dense like a dream

On the way to Lhasa, we fold the road to Namtso. Probably know that we have seen too much mucuo pictures under the clear sky, so unexpected, we it was a rainy day, breaks through the idea of beauty, we often trance, like a dream.

When the black cloud top, the residual light embedded in the crevices of the heavens and the Earth in the distance, not is that darkness has whittled away the light or the tear of light to the darkness.

Along the way, often can see the clouds drawing pictures, like a particularly strong ink of SUMI. Our research studies, finally agreed that it should be raining.

But I always had a sense of science fiction films. Where the drawing was when aliens invade the Earth opened one door of time and space. They say I'm too much ~ ~ but I'm still dreaming, the heroine saves the world.

When the rain stopped, seeing color in mist and haze is very cool.

When it started to rain and, out the window, what is not so clear. If photographs, probably will take a little more hazy in some, and I'm here, really is not so clear.

Rainy August Namtso is cold, I will be short down coat wrapped himself in but still shivering. I want to also feel cold and Namtso, snow-capped mountains in the distance are almost fully clothed with a cloud to block us out of sight must not be allowed to add any coolness from the snow.

This yak of a lonely, cold, it does not know, I'm going to and close contact.

        When you touch me, it will know, I know, it's lonely, cold.

         

      Rain increasing, we returned the car in a hurry, but wet. Sitting in the car, rain on a paper towel-dry my hair, driving a heater used to warm up and dry the clothes.

      Later when I met some interesting people in Lhasa, they showed me in the wood measures taken under clear skies sky, is simply stunning. If the rainy weather Namtso is a fairy tale, then they experienced Namtso is PS comes with functional vision.

      Fails to meet sunny, did not live to see the stars, this is the first one I came here unfortunately. Others, to always be greedy.

        

 When night falls, our talent to dalasa. Guy help booking rooms, one eye can see facing the Potala Palace. She was hidden in the darkness, was shining under the spotlight, mysterious and far away, like the sky, reach and inaccessible.

      Eager to reach. We drove purposely bypassed before it, will be a look at tomorrow again.

Namco

Lhasa

DAY

3

Jokhang Temple Square > Potala Palace

The year 2015-08-06

Any time she is here

Always think "faith" is an abstract noun, but in the Jokhang Temple, I clearly see the "faith". The Guide says, many people "all the way" height thanks to Jokhang Temple, spent "two or three years time". To me, or us, is amazing.

       From the old old man, down to the five children, whether it's cloudy or bright eyes, is either bent or has not grown physically, are called religious focus, otherwise why bother injustice the skins, just like watching me.

The crowd, at a glance to see a Yi girl, the interpretation of a pious and beautiful.

      Followed behind carrying believer in butter, I entered the temple. What I am thinking of my own beliefs. I know that they believe in the truth, so I will intermittently go to blood donation, donations, education, and so on. But, this is the same as for? I do not know. Double deer looked at the Sun through the law, I know, my mind would drift.

Mountains of gold treasure in the temple. The Guide says, many people say how can a luxury to this extent. But the Guide says, for the believer, this is not a luxury, it is their belief, they do not need to have those assets, all in Buddha. I think that these jewels of gold only in the eyes of us mortals are luxury and waste.

Can't take pictures, I will only make out pictures.

 

Feeding time at noon, met majiemi on the Barkhor Street, but due to too many people, too long to wait, and we have to rush to the Potala Palace (is required in accordance with the provisions of time travel). Then, majiemi become a fit heart things.

When leaving, went into the yogurt shop called old trees, having a 9 year old little brother. Small was the summer help. Guests entering the shop, little brother is active immediately got up and asked a few people, leading to the dinner table, provide menus and reports customer order in the back, valuation fees, clearing tables, set down and quite capable. I do not know 9 year old dolls so much. So I asked the brother, take photo, little cool one, hold on, finished the table cutlery. Instant cool master fan and was charmed.

At three o'clock in the afternoon, we reached the Palace of the snow here until 3:30, then climbing for half an hour, one hour tour.

Standing at the shrine the following look, feel more ambitious. We are also exploring such magnificent buildings, sophisticated design, this complex mural, countless treasures ... ... Cost in the end. I would like to say, just walking, we were out of breath, of course, must be the ill effects of early plateau. But, I can't imagine the work behind it.

    

Therefore, merits beyond measure, a building without any descendants of the monument.

In the Potala Palace, forget which one corner, half of the wall is more than 1300 years and the other half is more than 300 years of wall, mosaic has a slightly convex sequence between them, as is the traces of time. Hands gently stroking the walls, at that moment, do not know if with Tsangyang Gyatso had overlapped in the past space, postulate him did so over a thick wall, with frustration or grief or hope or struggle. There are so many remarkable feats in the Palace of the Dalai Lama, and I chose to only remember this one, probably because of the contradiction and struggle between nature and human nature.

I have been in conflicts with entanglement, one some people see me and one other people see me, and occasionally I have seen I. Here, Buddha would take me to find the one I want to own it?

Tsangyang Gyatso said, when I see her, his heart with her. So, in the Palace, probably without his soul. Suddenly gushed out of some sense of, again no listen to those who do not remember the name, are in their own world, Dim down. Where disappeared by flowing throng, so want to, find a time to sit majiemi.

Jokhang Temple Square

Budala Palace

DAY

4

Yamzho Lake measures > Jokhang Temple Square

The year 2015-08-07

The quiet beauty of yanghu net thoughts

The whole trip round trip about 4 hours, so if you go out early, with more than half a day to yamzho measures is a good choice.

Have heard don't aim the camera other than natural objects, such as yak, Tibetan Mastiff, goat, the Tibetans and small friends, even if they ran to the scene, you have to be careful to avoid. On the way stop to rest, colleagues vvv took ten Yuan, although not much money, but this type of feeling slightly but, after all, he drilled into the lens, what measures do you have.

Impressive Yes, along the winding mountain road, magnificent. Like hypnosis in General, a bent corner, constantly turning. I thought, these mountain, road, sky, cloud, tree, in a relative position in the broad picture is almost motionless, moving, our car, is like painting the insects climb above. Crawl like myself, it feels funny to laugh.

Can still see scattered on the way rape and lavender, but can't have scale, says is the season right. Vehicle driven at full speed, I could take them. But I got some colorful huddled together unknown little flowers, they are surrounded by a group group in every corner of the mountain. They are too small, so small that I have to be very careful to avoid stepping on them.

When the car crossed over the highest mountain path when yamzho measure a little bit sticking out. See narrow blue yanghu, and instantly quiet was suddenly quiet, I even Wow is in our hearts cry out, simply open mouth, only full of water, and large clouds of the blue sky.

       In addition to this, other stone is 5 Yuan is required to photograph, and this place just needs to spend time standing in line.

   

       The altitude, I can still active

       Along the Lake, everywhere Mani

       Nearby, people looking far sides of the stand alone. Since I came to my left, about two hours or so, untouched, like, really suitable for quiet here. I stood quietly for a moment. Easy to forget time and space and their own.

         

This evening, we finally went to the Barkhor Street majiemi, the Yellow House, Tsangyang Gyatso and lovers majiemi is that is rumored to have been dating place. Have to say, this place is so popular, you need to queue for a long time, and are to be spelled.

But I can say, the most interesting is this spell table thing.

 When we were seated, two girls sitting across from, came from Qinghai, struggling with two people drink a pitcher of sweet tea and cannot be taken away. Hear their dialogue, we will initiate unsolicited says to make a pot of tea and chat happily start from here. In our meal time, girls let their dish. Anyway, I was not at all polite, because it has coveted for a long time and can't wait for our food. Our meal arrived, they eat almost, no dishes they tasted them, and then getting together to say goodbye. Idle came across two boys in Tianjin. We repeated the invitation, they were waiting for our food and we eat with and talk with them, their stories. We give them and serve dinner girl story, don't know when we are gone, this table by the window if this interesting things have been going.

      When after dinner stroll, was photographed for the first time, and then I was hooked. Back there, HA HA ~ ~

Yamzho Lake measures

Jokhang Temple Square

DAY

5

Norbulingka > Tibet Museum > Sera > Yaowang mountain > Palace square > Damxung County

The year 2015-08-08

Blue, white, yellow, green and red light turned

Blue sky and white clouds green flourishing of loess, which is the color of flags and colors of Ben-Hadad, more the color of this city. This day in Norbulingka, Tibet, Sera monastery and Museum, I was strongly contaminated by these colors.

Fast arriving at the Norbulingka, met a few Tibetan women, let them make a few pigtails, string color almost like this. The night before also bought their own gear. This way a little bit, it felt good.

Norbulingka, the equivalent of the summer palace in Beijing. One foot into the garden, Cecil cool head confirmed that, no wonder the Dalai Lama's Summer Palace, the Sun, but it does not feel the heat.

The herbs since Needless to say, the magic is also growing Evergreen bamboo. As far as the narrator says, this is because the Reiki, probably only this place can provide bamboo in Lhasa.

Love this large yellow walls, under the Sun, have the feeling of melting down soft.

Tibet Museum not long said. The best places to understand a culture, no matter how many can understand, is worth a visit.

And Sera monastery is at the debate by going to, when result is Sunday, not to see it.

Met a master, to me for a long time, does not know what he was saying. Smiled and bowed and walked away, afraid he was going to take me away o (∩ _ ∩) o

     Ain't from one day to the famous light sweet Joan teahouse in Hong Kong and take a seat. Rest weary legs also feel the local people's lives.

7 cents a cup of tea, put the money on the table, someone will automatically give you tea, he will take the money. The sweet tea is rather hot, not dry for seven or eight minutes there's no way ends in his hands, not to mention entrance. But while hot drinks, but they're very sweet, not greasy, in retrospect, like 10 pounds.

     Our table, a Tibetan old couple, there is a summer holiday advertising graduate in Hunan alone, there is an old uncle walking with 3 friends a ride to Tibet. Chatting over tea, spent two hours time.

Tibetan old not much dialogue between husband and wife, quietly eating noodles and tea, occasionally joking with each other. Watching old aunt wrinkles, soft smile, feel time so slowly across, leaving some traces, in fact just fine.

This uncle on foot is a Liaoning man, you know, people in the Northeast is born to make forced that we uncle who hear talk of the table mountain. He occasionally tease little girls, watching the little girl shyly, he was so happy. And what attracts us most is, is he put the Gobi on foot, over a cliff, the more thrilling history of the no man's land. See them leeches leave scars, pictures of the blood-sucking leeches and swelling, could not help but get goose bumps. He witnessed the celestial burial, when he describes swarms flying ceremony, peeling, vultures pecking, and vultures have been unable to fly, I would like to see the process, present I see death, what will be the reaction.

Once again, when night falls, we arrived at the King of the mountain. More than 50 causes of back, also want to experience again the lights of the Potala Palace.

Black crowds, Lance short gun, waiting for the moment of sunset lamp.

 It was getting dark, the Potala Palace and the surrounding lamps will light up the stage.

        In the Potala Palace Square, I once again high, regardless of how surprised the crowd watching us on the square.

Norbulingka

Tibet Museum

Sera monastery

Yao Wang Shan

Palace square

Damxung County

~THE END~

No comments:

Post a Comment